August 28, 2008

The beginning of my last semester...

Well, I have officially finished my first week of my last semester. I am so ready to be through with school, I can't even stand it!! It's going to be a tough semester to get through. My schedule is pretty good at least. I only go Monday - Thursday and it leaves plenty of time to work in between classes. The worst part... no more lunches with Jason. Jason and I have been pretty spoiled and we eat together almost everyday. Well, that is stopping now apparently. The way my schedule is, I am always at work on Jason's lunch hour. Oh well! 

I don't have much more to say. Except that I get to go spend the weekend in Oklahoma on the 5th and I cannot wait! We get to see Ty's first soccer game! I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures for me to post then.  

No comments: