August 18, 2008

Just an update!!

Well, first I guess I will talk to you about my business meeting! I was so nervous because I knew that this PR firm was very successful. I had this image in my head of all these established older people that I was going to be meeting with. I mean her name was Marie!! I showed up to meet 4 girls and 1 guy in their 20s!!! Such relief. It was a little of a scattered meeting at first but it turned out really nice. We went to eat and did most of our talking over lunch so it was very relaxing. I think this is going to be such a great experience and I can't wait to get started!! 

I decided to stay in Fort Worth for a couple of extra days and thank goodness I did!! At 3 AM on Saturday morning. Jen called my mom and said she was in labor!! We have made it for 2 of the 3 boys' births and I was dying to make it for Lainey! Guess what?!?! WE DID! Celice, mom, and I got to be in the room for Lainey's birth! There was one person who didn't make it in time for her birth... the DOCTOR!! The nurses delivered the baby and Jen never even pushed. Lainey was just ready and wasn't waiting for any doctor to decide to show up. That's my girl! Well she was born at 8:10 AM on August 16th. She weighed 6 lbs and was only 17 1/2 inches long...just a little girl! She is absolutely beautiful. I was so sad to leave Oklahoma this time. I just didn't get enough time with all my nieces and nephews. Reagan, Ty, and Audrey are just getting so old that they don't even care if you are around. That is just so sad. Bryce was a different story this time though! He was my little buddy. I took a nap with him and man does that make you want kids. He just cuddled and loved on me the whole time. I love kids especially Reagan, Ty, Audrey, Bryce, and Lainey!! I really wish that Tim and Melaina and Jen and Josh would make a trip to Abilene so Jason and I could have some alone time with all of them. Not at the same time of course, we can't handle that yet!! I will end this post with some great pictures!! 
 



No comments: