September 20, 2008

Some big news!!

What is kind of funny is that I said when I started this blog that I didn't think I would start one of these until I found out I was expecting. Well on September 2 Jason and I found out we are going to have a baby!! We are so excited and of course scared. We don't get to see the Dr. until October 8th and that has been extremely frustrating. It seems I have followed in the glorious footsteps of my mother and sister and have been experiencing morning sickness since week 5!!! Thankfully my sister has taught me the most amazing thing ever.... a B6 vitamin and half of a Unisom!! This has become my best friend. I have had to play with the amount I take and when I take it but it seems that taking it at night is the best way for me. Ever since I started that I haven't thrown up once. I have asked several people why in the world you would do this multiple times. This pregnancy thing so far isn't for me! I'm hoping things will get better and I'll change my mind but for now I am praying for twins so that I don't have to do this again! LOL! Well, I'll leave you with some pictures from the morning we found out!




No comments: