June 18, 2009

3 months & our first sickness

Kinley - March 12, 2009

Kinley @ 3 months

Ansley - March 12, 2009

Ansley @ 3 months

Well we have made it to 3 months and what a difference from the day they were born!! I am the mother of two 3 month old babies... CRAZY!! At 3 months (actually a little before) Kinley weighed 8 lbs and Ansley was 8 lbs 10 ounces. I'm about to have a 10 lb baby. It felt like that would never happen. They are very hard work but SO sweet. This week they got their first cold right along with me. Luckily, LaGay had already planned to be here this week. Talk about good timing. She was so much help. I will say that I will be thankful when I can stop putting saline drops and suctioning their nose. Man, do they hate that. 

I am contemplating starting a weekly post called "Fast forward to Friday". I'm hoping it will make me post more and I will be able to journal about our weeks which will help me remember all the sweet things the girls will start doing. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, they have come a long way! They are getting soooo big!