March 19, 2009

So much to blog about!!

I am so sorry I stink at blogging! It has been so crazy around here I barely have time to think, much less blog!! So I am going to try and write as much as I can today but it will probably be a few blogs before I catch up! 

On Thursday March 12th, I woke up with some extreme back pain. I only really noticed it when I stood up so I didn't think anything of it. Meredith came and picked me up that morning to take me to my Dr.'s appointment. When I got there I started noticing some cramps. They weren't regular so I disregarded those as well. Let's just say it's a good thing I had a Dr.'s appointment. When the Dr. checked me I had dilated to a 2 so he put me on the monitors. I started to have noticeable contractions every 2 minutes. So the Dr. sent me to the hospital to see if the contractions were causing me to dilate even more. Once I got there I was on the monitor for a hour, started having contractions every 45 seconds, and went from a 2 to a 3. They checked me into labor and delivery and waited until I was dilated to a 5 to take me back to the operating room. All of this started at around 11:30 and we had babies at 7:26 and 7:28. Kinley Kate was 3 lbs 5 ounces and 15 3/4 inches. Ansley Grace was 3 lbs 3.5 ounces and 16 3/4 inches. What a GREAT day!!! I will talk about their NICU stay in blogs to come.  



No comments: